Year Long Coding Camps (2019 - 2020)
Our one hour per week coding classes are normally offered at area schools and are restricted for those school students only. We do however offer a few classes open to public. Only these classes are listed below
Cafetaria Style Coding Camps & Classes - Students Pick What Coding Technology They Want To Focus On Each Class Day or Camp Day.
* Customized Curriculum we make sure to customize their coding experience based on their level (Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced) & their interest (Game Development, ROBLOX, Smart Phone Games, Robot Battles, Light Java / Python etc - Advanced Java/Python Not Offered.)
* Coders are grouped into Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced sections and elect which module (Smart Phone Apps, Game Development, Roblox and Minecraft Coding, Robot Battles, Light Java Script or Python) to focus on each day and are challenged with projects appropriate to their level.
* The goal is to engage, challenge and not bore students with the same software every day.
* Coders also hone their public speaking skills by presenting their projects to the class every day and to the parents on the last day of the camp.
* Coders are strongly encouraged to return for multiple camps to level up. Every two weeks of camp earns the next Coding Belt - from White to Black Belt (wristband with USB drive).
* Younger coders are separated into their own age group with separate instructors.
QUESTIONS? Contact sunny@iSTEMLabs.com or call 646-6922